Wake Up and Row: Kickstart Your Day On the Total Gym Incline Row
The Total Gym Incline Row will be used for this workout. What you’ll notice about this equipment is that it’s “easy” for all the right reasons!! Easy to use, easy on the joints (low impact), and easy to get an intense workout in a short period of time. The benefits of training on an incline Total Gym rower are numerous.
Here are some of the key benefits:
1. Improved cardiovascular health: Rowing is an excellent cardiovascular exercise that helps improve heart health, increase lung capacity, and boost overall endurance.
2. Strengthened muscles: Rowing on an incline works the major muscle groups of your body, including your legs, glutes, back, arms, and shoulders. This type of workout helps increase muscle strength and tone, leading to a more defined and sculpted physique.
3. Increased calorie burn: Rowing on an incline is a high-intensity workout that burns a significant number of calories. This can help you achieve your weight loss goals faster and more efficiently.
4. Reduced joint impact: Unlike other high-impact exercises, rowing on an incline is low-impact, which means it puts less stress on your joints. This makes it an ideal workout for those with joint pain or mobility issues.
5. Improved balance and coordination: Rowing on an incline requires coordination and balance, which helps improve these skills over time.
Performing an incline Total Gym Incline Row workout in the morning will also increase your energy levels and kickstart your metabolism, which can help you burn more calories throughout the day. It will help reduce stress and anxiety, leaving you feeling more relaxed and focused throughout the day.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Take a seat and grab the handlebars with either an underhand or overhand grip (you can always alternate your grip as you go).
2. Start with a 2 minute warm-up of easy rowing to get the blood flowing.
3. Increase the intensity and row as hard as you can for 30 seconds.
4. Follow that with 30 seconds of easy rowing to recover.
5. Repeat this pattern of 30 seconds hard rowing and 30 seconds of easy rowing for the remaining 8 minutes.
6. Conclude with a quick stretch to recover your muscles and get ready for your day.
Be sure to check out the video for a quick demo and row variations you can include.
Make it your go-to commitment before you start the day and you’ll be amazed at how great you feel. For those with hectic and busy schedules, the convenience of having the incline row machine right at home is key to making this workout part of you morning routine.
Convenience + commitment = results.
The post Wake Up and Row: Kickstart Your Day On the Total Gym Incline Row appeared first on Total Gym Pulse.