Journalists Review Hospital Penalties and Problems Riddling Medicaid Rx Program
Samantha Young, a political correspondent for California Healthline, on Feb. 15 discussed how Medi-Cal patients struggle to get their prescription drugs on KCRW’s “Press Play.”
- Click here to hear Young on “Press Play”
- Read Young’s “‘Somebody Is Gonna Die’: Medi-Cal Patients Struggle to Fill Prescriptions“
Interim Southern bureau editor Andy Miller discussed Medicare penalties for hospitals in Georgia on Georgia Public Broadcasting’s “Lawmakers” on Feb. 10.
- Click here to watch Miller on “Lawmakers”
- Read Miller’s “More Penalized Georgia Hospitals … and More Controversy“
- For a national look at Medicare penalties, read Jordan Rau’s “Health Care Paradox: Medicare Penalizes Dozens of Hospitals It Also Gives Five Stars“
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).