Holiday Jingle Series || Part 2 – ARMS
So, say goodbye to jiggly arms as you jingle into the holiday groove. I have you covered with a jiggle proof workout so you can uncover your arms and feel confident as you jingle through the season!
The “Holiday Jingle Series”includes five time efficient and effective workouts that can fit into your busy holiday schedule. The workouts include only 5 exercises that are performed in timed intervals, therefore, you can perform a “one and done” set or repeat as many rounds depending on your time.
5-Part Holiday Jingle festively fun workouts include:
• LEGS: Santa’s Sleigh Slider
• ARMS: No More Jingle Arms
• CORE: Cookie Killer
• CARDIO: Snowman Melter
• FUSION: Mistle “Toe Barre”
ARMS: NO MORE JINGLE ARMS WORKOUT
• Pull-up Bars
• Medium-High Level (adjust to your strength level)
• Use a timer app of choice
• Perform 45 seconds / exercise, 15 sec rest to transition to the next move
• Each completed round will take you approximately 5 minutes.
• Repeat as many rounds as your time permits.
NOTE: If your time is limited, aim to perform 20 reps of each exercise rather than 1 minute.
Warmup: incline shoulder taps & dynamic stretches
2. Bicep Pull-up (underhand grip)
3. Dips & Flips (dip/ pushup)
4. Pull-up Pulses 3xs, slow release
5. Plank Pulls
Check out the video to see how these exercises are performed on your Total Gym.
NOTE: This is Part-2 of the series. Learn this workout well, repeat it often, and incorporate it on alternating days with “Santa’s Sleigh Slider” leg workout. Soon you will have all 5 workouts that can be jingled and mingled together through the season!