Holiday Jingle Series || Part 1 – LEGS
Every year leading up to the holidays, schedules become packed with events, we indulge in tempting foods and festive drinks, and our workouts may take a back seat on Santa’s sleigh. Rather than let the holidays derail your health and fitness, take control and stay moving as you jingle all the way through the season!
To honor your body and keep your fitness on track, I’ve created a 5-Part Holiday Jingle Series that includes time efficient and effective workouts that can fit into your busy holiday schedule. The workouts include only 5 exercises that are performed in timed intervals, therefore, you can perform a “one and done” set or repeat as many rounds depending on your time.
5 – Part Holiday Jingle festively fun workouts include:
• LEGS: Santa’s Sleigh Slider
• ARMS: No More Jingle Arms
• CORE: Cookie Killer
• CARDIO: Snowman Melter
• FUSION: Mistle “Toe Barre”
So let’s take your glide board for a ride and rock out this holiday with Santa’s Sleigh Slider workout. Your legs will be shaking, and not because it’s cold outside!
LEGS: SANTA’S SLEIGH SLIDER WORKOUT
• Squat Stand
• Low-Medium Level
• Use a timer app of choice
• Perform the following exercises on both sides.
• If you have 10+ minutes, set a timer and perform 45 seconds of each exercise, 15 sec off to transition
• If you are short on time, perform 1 round aiming for 20 reps per exercise and on each side.
• Repeat the circuit as many rounds as your time permits.
Warmup: Burpee Slide Out
1. Step-up, Squat, Reverse Lunge
2. Prone Glute Press
3. Side Glute Press
4. Reverse Lunge Pulses & Glide in
5. Side Slides
NOTE: This is Part-1 of the series. Learn this workout well and repeat it often. Soon you will have all 5 workouts that can be interchanged and incorporated… AKA: jingled and mingled… together through the season!
Check out the video to see how these exercises are performed on your Total Gym.
Sleigh it all the way!