Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi
This Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi is an easy, low carb dinner option! A quick, gluten free meal that is so versatile!
Why this Recipe ROCKS
On those cold winter days, I find myself looking forward to a hearty, home cooked, satisfying warm meal at the end of a long day. I KNOW I’m not alone on that one, and what’s more comforting than a big bowl of pasta or gnocchi? If you’re into dishes like creamy pumpkin pasta and pizza crockpot pasta, you are going to LOVE this lower carb take on comfort food. That’s right, let’s all give the warmest of welcomes to this air fryer cauliflower gnocchi recipe. It’s got that perfect gnocchi texture going on, but leaves the carbs behind, and you are going to LOVE how easy it is to whip up for a weeknight dinner!
Is Cauliflower Gnocchi Good for you?
Absolutely, yes- cauliflower gnocchi is good for you. Not only is it a lower carb choice for you and your crew, but cauliflower is less starchy than potatoes and has tons of fiber to aid in digestion, too! It is a keto friendly choice and you won’t miss the amazing texture of regular gnocchi at all! Therefore, cooking up some cauliflower gnocchi in air fryer is a fantastic idea for your next healthy and tasty meal.
How to cook Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi
Turn on your oven and let it preheat fully. Take your bag of gnocchi from the freezer ahead of time to thaw. If you forget or need them thawed quickly, spread them out evenly on a plate and microwave until completely thawed.
Spread the thawed gnocchi out in the air fryer, leaving enough space in between for them to cook evenly. Spray the gnocchi generously with cooking oil spray. Cook them for a while on one side, flipping and cooking once again on the other side.
Serve the gnocchi as desired and DEVOUR!
Top Tips for making Cauliflower Gnocchi Air Fryer
- Shake Halfway through: After cooking the gnocchi for about 10 minutes, shake the air fryer a bit so that they flip, then continue cooking them on the other side until nicely golden brown.
- Make sure they are Thawed: It is important to thaw your gnocchi completely before cooking so that they all cook evenly and have the right texture!
- Watch them closely: Near the end of the cooking time, be sure to keep a close eye on the gnocchi so that they don’t dry out!
Now that your air fryer cauliflower gnocchi is hot and perfectly golden brown, ready to be devoured, it’s time to enjoy it! I think gnocchi is all about the dipping sauce. Serve this gnocchi up with some instant pot tomato sauce, honey mustard dip, or your favorite marinara sauce. You could also add some protein like chicken or chickpeas and some of your favorite pasta sauce to make it a meal, or perhaps smother it in pesto for some zingy goodness! The sky’s the limit when serving this gnocchi, and I can guarantee that you and your crew are going to LOVE it.
air fryer recipes you’ll love:
Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 Bag Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi
- Cooking spray
- Pre heat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- If your gnocchi aren’t thawed (I usually take the bag out a the freezer few hours before cooking) then spread them out on a plate and microwave for a minute or two (don’t overcook!) until TOTALLY thawed.
- Once thawed, spread the gnocchi in the air fryer, trying to leave space between and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 minutes, shake and cook another 5-10 depending on if you want them VERY dark or just lightly golden.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!
The post Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi appeared first on Food Faith Fitness.